Here in Carstairs, not only do we love our pickup trucks, but we also depend on them. Alberta is a rugged landscape, full of steep mountain roads, muddy valleys, long stretches of flat highways and unpredictable weather. From the weekday grind to weekend road trips, your vehicle needs to be dependable, versatile, powerful and fun to drive - to name just a few! So what’s the only pickup that can truly do it all? None other than North America’s best-selling, full-size truck, the Ford F-150!
“The F-150 is the most complete and compelling full-size pickup to be found.” - Car and Driver
On the blog today, our Integrity Ford team is sharing all of the F-150’s top features, and comparing them against competing full-size pickups like Silverado, RAM 1500, Tundra and Sierra 1500. Read on to learn more about why the F-150 comes out on top, year after year!
The Ford F-150 has been a class-leading pickup for decades, toppling the competition in areas like power, towing capacity, fuel economy and research-driven advanced technology. Let’s take a look at some of the key areas where the F-150 stands out:
• Ford is the only manufacturer in the market that uses high-performance, lightweight aluminum in the construction of its body panels, helping improve aerodynamics and fuel economy. The F-150 weighs less, handles better and offers a smoother ride than the steel-framed RAM 1500, Tundra and Sierra 1500.
• With Ford’s new High-Output 3.5L Ecoboost Engine, the F-150 tops out at an unbeatable 450-horsepower, 510-lb/ft of torque and best-in-class 13,200 lb towing capacity. With an F-150, there is nothing you can’t do, Alberta!
• The F-150 successfully transforms yesterday's luxury sedan into today’s pickup truck, offering more standard tech and comfort features than its competitors. The high-end options are endless (hello massaging seats!) and standard fare includes an intuitive touchscreen display with WiFi hotspot, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, one of the most upscale and comfortable interiors of any pickup on the road, and enough space to comfortably seat the entire family.
• Ford offers competitive limited and powertrain warranties that protect F-150 drivers better than RAM, Silverado, Sierra or Tundra.
• With a keen eye for innovation, Ford is set to unveil some seriously impressive new F-150s in 2021, including an environmentally-friendly hybrid and an electric F-150 that’s rumoured to be able to tow up to 1-million pounds - yes, you read that right! Stay tuned to the Integrity Ford blog to see what Ford has in store for Albertans in the coming months!
The F-150’s plethora of trims and add-on packages also make it the most customizable pickup on the market. Choose between the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited and Raptor to experience Ford’s array of engine options and luxurious features. Not sure which model is right for you? Don’t worry, the Integrity Ford sales team knows the ins-and-outs of every Ford F-150 on the lot, and can walk you through all of the available features to help you decide on the perfect pickup for your needs and budget.
If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of North America’s best-selling pickup truck, then check out our impressive inventory of Ford F-150 models online and give us a call to schedule a test drive. We also offer new helpful services, such as contactless test drives and online financing approval, to help you stay safe while you shop for your new truck. All of us here at Integrity Ford can’t wait to serve you better, Carstairs!