Change the way you move
From the early days of the Mustang to the popularity of the F-150 today, Ford has always been on the cutting edge of automotive innovation. With a clear focus on changing the way we connect with our vehicles, Ford technology is making driving safer, simpler and smarter. When you purchase a new Ford car, crossover, truck or SUV, you can look forward to having Ford’s suite of connected tech right at your fingertips, including everything from voice-activated controls to impressive driver-assist safety functions. Here are just some of the ways that Ford is changing the way you move.
What Can I Expect From Ford SYNC Technology?
Ford SYNC is a new voice-activated feature that helps you keep your hands on the wheel while also remaining connected for important tasks like weather updates, navigation and calling the babysitter to let them know you’ll be late. So what exactly can Ford SYNC do?
• Connected navigation provides detailed driving directions, real-time traffic updates and weather warnings (hello, unpredictable Alberta weather!)
• Wireless smartphone connection allows you to control your smartphone apps right from your centre console display.
• A digital owners manual with streamable how-to videos empowers drivers to understand the basic functions of their vehicle like never before.
• Choose from a selection of display-screen sizes to suit your needs and aesthetic.
• Access to Sirius XM Radio with 360L, offering hundreds of music and news stations, plus personalized recommendations based on your listening history.
• NEW for 2021, Ford SYNC has been updated with conversational voice recognition, which reflects natural language and makes it easier than ever to stay connected.
Can I Use FordPass Connect on my Smartphone?
With FordPass Connect-equipped vehicles, you can stay connected to your vehicle both on and off the road. Simply download FordPass Connect to your smartphone, and you’ll be able to control a host of helpful functions right from the palm of your hand. Do things like start your car from a cold hockey arena, lock and unlock your doors, sound the alarm, get important updates about your vehicle health, and plot a journey (with plenty of coffee stops!) in advance - all from your smartphone. To learn more about which vehicles are FordPass compatible, simply ask one of our sales team members!
Which Apps Can I Access on my Touchscreen Display?
All Ford vehicles are Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, which means there isn’t much your car can’t do! Using your vibrant, in-dash touchscreen display or voice-activated controls (including Siri), you can easily access your music library, audiobooks, phone and instant messaging services, GPS navigation, Waze and so much more. If your phone can do it, then so can your car - the options are limitless.
How is Ford Technology Making Driving Safer?
Innovative new technologies offer smart ways for you to stay safer on the road. Ford owners can look forward to a massive suite of standard driver-assist safety features that are designed to truly make our roads safer, and help you relax and enjoy the journey. Your Ford car, truck or SUV comes with helpful safety functions like Blind-Spot Detection, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keeping Assist, Automatic LED High Beams, Rearview Camera and much more. Drive with confidence in a Ford vehicle.
Experience Ford Technology in Your Next Car, Truck or SUV from Integrity Ford
Are you ready to experience driving in a whole new way? The Integrity Ford team is ready to show you all of the exciting new ways that Ford technology is changing the way you move. Browse our inventory of Ford cars, crossovers, trucks and SUVs that are on the cutting edge of innovative automotive tech, or give us a call to schedule a test drive and experience all that Ford vehicles have to offer.